Position: Office Assistant
Optimize Accounting Solutions is a local full-service boutique CPA firm in the Bay area. We provide accounting, tax, and consulting services to small – mid-size businesses and Individuals. Some of the services we provide include Consulting, Tax Compliance, Tax Planning, Rev-Rec, and general accounting, bookkeeping, CPA/ CFO services, Tax representations in front of IRS, FTB, and CDTFA and help resolve client’s tax problems.
We strive to deliver quality and timely service to our client’s consistently. We accomplish this by continue learning together and using new technologies to become more efficient to support our clients and their business the best way possible and investing in the right talent.
We provide meaningful careers for all of our employees, along with fostering an environment that allows stable work life balance with the opportunity to grow within the company.
Are you someone who wants to work for a CPA firm, and ready to contribute your education and experience in the field of taxation and accounting, then Optimize Accounting Solutions is right for you. Are you someone who enjoys working in a team atmosphere to get projects completed at the highest quality and quantity possible, then Optimize accounting solutions is the place to begin this journey.
Optimize Accounting Solutions is looking for a Part-Time / Full-Time Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge and skill set listed below.
We are currently interviewing, apply today! To be considered for this position, please email your resume at [email protected]. Attn: Pam Brar, CPA
- Maintain multiple client accounts utilizing cloud-based tools (QuickBooks Online & Desktop, Xero, Bill.com, Hubdoc, etc.)
- Responsible for daily admin activities
- General bookkeeping, including recording transactions, bank feed, monthly account reconciliations, journal entries, reviewing receipts, etc.
- Generate reports from QuickBooks and Excel spreadsheets
- Communicate with clients to request data, follow up on questions, etc.
- Prepare and file supporting documents for manger’s review and approvals
- Maintains historical records by accurately filing documents physically and electronically
- Assist in preparing various types of tax returns (individuals, Corporations, partnerships, international, estate planning, etc.)
- Assistance in solving problems in all areas of accounting & taxation
- Working successfully in a team environment
- Assist in conducting tax and accounting research
- Assist with preparing and updating all other business-related licenses, documentation, and fillings
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 1+ years’ working experience in full cycle bookkeeping using QBO/ Xero / other accounting software’s, looking to grow accounting & tax career
- 1+ years working experience of Strong Computer and technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite, accounting and tax software’s
- 1+ working experience of accurately filling documents physically and electronically
- 1+ years of CPA Firm / Accounting Firm Experience as Admin or Office Assistant
- Working knowledge of Income tax and accounting standards for business
- Required to take challenges and learn new skills and software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is plus
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- 1+ years of working experience in Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, peers and other contacts
- High integrity and Sensitive to confidential information individual with strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task on many different projects
- Deadline and detail-oriented personnel
Why Work at Optimize Accounting Solutions:
We provide meaningful careers to our employees and foster a motivating growth-oriented environment that allows stable work-life balance. As we are growing our client base, and we are also building a solid team to grow with us to build enjoyable and meaningful careers.
- 32 hours Vacation Time
- 24 hours Sick Time
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Five Company Paid Holidays Annually